Security Intern 职位描述
Purpose: Support GM China HR Security team to complete the related document work, help security team to organize internal training and support the daily operation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Translate and design the related training or code materials, including newsletter, workshop logistic materials, etc.
- Coordinate and support security survey and conferences/events with GM executives.
- Mantain and update the security database and other historical files.
- Good knowledge and skills of PowerPoint, Excel and other photo/video editing software, prefer the one who has the skill of using PS software.
- Strong bilingual skills, solid Chinese and English writing skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to be a team player.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with emphasis on Legal, Public Relations, English or data management.
- Language: Excellent command in English speaking and writing.
CSR Intern（企业社会责任） 职位描述：
The Event and Communications Intern will assist the GM China Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to plan and execute various forms of communications and events for GM employees in China. The intern will have the unique opportunity to interact with GM employees and work with various functions such as Human Resources, Corporate and Internal Communications, Marketing, IT, etc. The intern will also work with different NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) such as Safe Kids China, Junior Achievement, etc.
• Supporting the planning and execution of the Corporate Social Responsibility 2016 activities. Partnering with GM China corporate communications to facilitate impactful communication.
• Ensuring that all activity materials meet established company communication standards and obtain appropriate approvals within specified deadlines.
• Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including NGOs to ensure timely, accurate, cost-effective completion of projects.
• Collecting and preparing stories for the company newsletter and targeted emails.
• Creating and distributing print pieces including name tags, signage, etc.
• Supporting the development and/or maintenance of internal microsite on Socrates.
• Supporting the administrative needs of the department.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• To perform the role of an Event and Communications Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must have excellent English and Chinese verbal and written communications skills. Communications will be done in both English and Chinese.
• Must be an actively enrolled student as a college Senior or Graduate student.
• Must be able to work 4-5 days a week; 5 days a week preferred.
• Must be able to commit to minimum 6 months of contract.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and comfortable with adapting to new technology.
• Accountable, flexible, and a can-do attitude is highly appreciated.
• Support market practice and material searching for labor relations.
• Support HRBP team on projects, do necessary follow up with each stakeholder and ensure all deliverables are complete in time.
• Support translate materials, include but not limited to international service
• Personnel (isp) profile, workshop logistic materials, etc.
• Coordinate and support HRBP team conference/events.
• Team logistics
• Other ad hoc tasks.
• Major in human resources, data management, business administration, science and engineering or related major preferred
• Postgraduate students graduating in 2018 is preferred
• Attention to detail – able to produce reports, letters, etc. without mistake
• Drive for results
• Willing to learn new things
• Organization, prioritization and follow through skills
• Taking initiative and self - starter
• Excellent computer skills in MS word, excel, powerpoint etc.
• Great English skills in both written and spoken